Need to talk – anonymously?
Our lines are open every day from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Friday and Saturday nights also until 3 a.m..
You can call on 45 45 45 – we will be listening to you.
On the phone, we speak Luxembourgish, French and German. If you wish to communicate in English, Spanish or Portuguese, please write to SOS OnlineHelp.
Who can call us?
Any person who:
- feels alone and isolated
- has to face a tough decision
- feels under pressure
- is suffering from stress and anxieties
- is suffering from depression
- hs relationship and family problems
- has to overcome a separation
- is ill or taking care of someone who is ill
- has suffered a bereavement or loss
Anyone who is looking for a frank and confidential support service can contact us – whether you want help to discuss your options and see things more clearly, or you want to explore your feelings, or share your problems and worries.
It is important to understand that anyone can contact us. You can get in touch about anything that’s troubling you, no matter how large or small the issue.